Business Phone Systems
Our easy-to-use cloud-based phone service is highly reliable, immune to local outages, simple to use, increases productivity, and costs far less than other solutions.
Our phone service is built for reliability, scales according to your business’s needs, makes your employees more productive and efficient, and there is no hardware to buy, install, manage, upgrade or replace.
Our easy-to-use cloud-based unified communications service helps employees to be more productive and collaborative with a full-featured phone system, combined with audio, video, & content sharing, conferencing, and file sharing capabilities.
Simple To Use
Here’s What You Get
Phones systems have easy-to-use interfaces, rich audio quality and special productivity features. Phones are plug and play, and can be used anywhere there is an internet connection.
Each user receives cordless conference phones, local phone number with unique extension, up to five endpoints, Caller ID, WebFax, voicemail box with transcription services, and both mobile & desktop apps.
Your account will receive centralized management of your locations, an auto attendant with a direct inward dial phone number, ability to configure up to 10 groups, 200 toll-free minutes/month, directory integration for easy configuration of users, and call recording.
Phone System Features
Whether in the office or remote, we will seamlessly integrate all your communication tools—desktop phones, mobile phones, and computers—into one manageable solution oriented around your employee’s needs and workstyles.
Overall System Features
- Voicemail with Transcription
- Auto Attendant
- Caller ID
- Custom Hold Music & Greetings
- Direct Inbound Dialing (DID)
- Call Flip
- Conference Bridge
- Hunt Groups & Call Reporting
- Email and SMS notifications
Single Phone Features
- Call Hold
- Call Recording
- Call History
- Call Transfers
- Call Waiting
- 3-Way Calling
- Do Not Disturb
- Extension Dialing
- Configurable Ring Options
- Administrator Passwords
- Named Ring Groups
- Page All Phones
- Call Park
- Inbound Caller Name
- Configurable Line Keys
- On-Hook Dialing
- Remote Line Key
- Transfer to Voicemail
Upgrade Your Phones
Tech Masters offers business phone service, priced for small business. You can get voicemail in your email box, call forwarding, and even telecommuting options! You will get a full-featured and reliable business phone service, but because the hosting is in the cloud, you can take your phone, and your business, anywhere!
Control your business communications with our phone systems, desktop app, mobile app, file sharing, and video conferencing.
File Sharing & Security
File sync and share with backup for desktops, mobile devices, and file servers.
- The most current version of files from any device.
- Easy and secure file sharing.
- Integration with Windows file server, Exchange Email, Active Directory, Outlook, Office, and Office 365.
- Full control over files, users, devices, and sharing activities.
The Elevate desktop app acts like a remote control for the user’s associated desk phone, empowering employees to be more effective and efficient with call management.
- Place, park, and transfer calls with just a click or two
- Call Flip feature moves active desk phone calls to mobile devices
- On-screen indicator lets you know if your contact’s phone is busy
- Call history for the last 90 days
Our mobile app turns your mobile devices into a communications endpoint. Employees can now call or receive calls and utilize enterprise-level calling features, no matter where they are.
- All the most important features of your desk phone, right on your mobile device
- Call Flip sends calls directly to your desk phone without disconnecting your call
- Rings your desk and mobile phone simultaneously
Our system includes Online Meeting, an easy, reliable video collaboration tool.
- HD video conferencing eliminates unnecessary travel and empowers teams with remote members to be more productive
- Screen sharing. The computer desktop can be shared with team members in real-time
- Includes a conference dial-in number, and custom URLs for meetings
We're Here To Help!
748 Market St. #203
Tacoma, WA 98402
M-F: 9am - 5pm
3055 NW Yeon Ave #610
Portland, OR 97210
M-F: 9am - 5pm