We seek to fill an important niche to the people, small businesses, and non-profits in the South Sound area by delivering trustworthy, high quality technology support and products.
We provide consulting that is primarily oriented toward the small business, and secondarily toward individual customers. Our customers need to make the most of their email services, software solutions, network computing, and shared devices. They also need to make cost-conscious decisions to balance between keeping their business technologically relevant while remaining profitable. We provide knowledgeable technology consulting they can understand and use efficiently to maximize their profits.
General Position Summary
Responsible for diagnosing, troubleshooting, identifying parts needed, and repairing hardware & software issues on customer’s laptops, desktops, servers, network equipment, smartphones, and tablets. Any candidate will also be expected to upsell basic hardware products to customers when needed to generate revenue for the company and help customers avoid further problems by ensuring the quality and consistency of product and service delivery, while demonstrating outstanding customer service to build relationships, and ensure client satisfaction.
Tier 1 Help Desk / Dispatch
This is a dispatch/help desk position requiring a breadth of support knowledge and skills. Primarily the Service Coordinator will act to resolve customer issues and/or escalate them to our tech and engineers as needed in a professional, compassionate and expedient way. The candidate should have experience in all areas of IT support; workstation, server, VoIP, & network, but not much depth is required.
We have a fun, creative, and positive work environment. The stresses of supporting so many different clients makes having a supportive and open office environment critical. We work together to solve issues and come together as a team to help our customer during crises.
PRIMARY DUTIES (Others As Assigned)
- Monitor incoming email, text, and voicemail messages, phone calls, and alerts.
- Troubleshoot client issues, triage problems, create and assign tickets.
- Greet customers by phone and in-person at our location
- Work with team members to get tasks completed and schedule ticket work.
- Review upcoming schedules for planning work.
- Follow up on completed work.
- Participate in monthly on-call rotation for after-hours monitoring.
WORKING CONDITIONS / PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Required to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Occasionally required to stand and reach with arms and hands, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, or crawl; occasionally required to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequently required to perform work in confidence and under pressure for deadlines, while maintaining professional composure, tact, patience, and courtesy at all times
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The company provides a competitive compensation package with wages in the 50th percentile for our area, health, dental and eye insurance, and many other perks.
Please provide your resume in your reply to this ad. You will receive, by email, a complete job ad, and interview questions as a next step. Please reply promptly.